Webtropolis specializes in building Drupal Content Management Systems (CMS), open source software that helps Canadian businesses organize their content, manage their clients or members, sell products online and much more.
Drupal is a high-performance, open source CMSystem that is updated and maintained by a worldwide development community.
It's the CMS favoured by a wide variety of industry leaders, including The Economist, SpaceX, Tesla Motors, Harvard University, Oxford University, The Grammy Awards, The Louvre Museum, The Beatles, The Whitehouse, Oxfam, and Amnesty International, to name only a few.
Although it's undeniable that large organisations benefit from having their sites built in Drupal, we would argue that smaller companies benefit more. If your business requires something a bit more sophisticated than a billboard or pamphlet site for their business, Drupal can be the most cost-effective way to tap into the advanced features that you need.
How do you know if Drupal is right for you?
Here's how you can tell:
1) Does your website's content need to be updated on a regular basis?
2) Will your website have multiple content contributors or administrators?
3) Do you need to manage membership, client, contact, or subscriber lists?
4) Does your website need to be interactive?
5) Do you intend to sell products or services online?
6) Do you have a lot of content that you need to organize and store?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, then give Webtropolis a call and we can discuss how Drupal can be configured to best meet your needs.